What not to do when picking out a puzzle for a fun stay at home date night:
Don't pick one if...
1. It has 2000 pieces.
2. It has several different variations of dark blue, light blue, blue, blue purple, blueish gray...shall I go on?
3. If you will need card table, dinning room table, and kitchen island in order to fit all of the pieces.
4. If you are expecting company and if it is a holiday.
What to expect if you do:
1. You are missing one piece to connect the outer part.
2. Your dog will sneak and eat the pieces. And that is probably where your missing piece went.
3. A lot of cussing about why they are all blue.
4. Eating dinner on the couch.
5. No happy ending...
Currently, over this puzzle.