Saturday, April 5, 2008

Just call me John.


I got my wisdom teeth out last week and feel very lucky that the process went as well as possible. Other than a large amount of swelling and throbbing pain, I was pretty lucky to not experience a "dry socket" or any other type of infection. The morning after my surgery, I woke up around 5:30 AM to find that my face had doubled on both sides over night. I could only imagine what everyone was going to say. My lovely twin sister, Abby, came in and said you look like "John McCain". So, for the rest of my time spent at home recovering from this surgery I was referred to as John! This is by no means an endorsement for John McCain for President 2008.

1 comment:

KAM said...

i didn't know they were calling you john mccain, but now that you point it out... LOL