Sunday, December 28, 2008

Honeymoon ideas, anyone?























Our goal over this holiday break is to figure out and book our honeymoon. We are currently considering going to St. Martins, but we are open to any other suggestions. I have composed a list of things that I would like to do during our honeymoon. I'm still waiting to compare my list to Brians.

Here is my list!

1. Swim with dolphins (I don't know why, but I have ALWAYS wanted to do this)
2. Spa day (duh!)
3. Beach
4. Eat some amazing food (that's a given)
5. Zip line through the forest (probably not possible)
6. Shopping
7. Hiking
8. Fishing (this is for Brian)
9. Snorkeling
10. Horseback Riding

There is my list of things I would like to do. I will be happy if I could do at least half of those things. :)

2 comments:

Greg said...

A guy in my running group did #5: zip line through forest in Costa Rica. They went on a canopy tour entirely by a bunch of huge ziplines.

loca said...

I think you should take a trip to san juan puerto rico!