Monday, April 13, 2009

Big Butt!

This morning I was walking through the gym when I had a lady come up to me and say, "Amanda, how much weight have you lost? You look so good..." Of course I blushed and replied with the "Oh, I haven't lost a pound but thanks!" In this moment I felt great. I had forgotten what all I had over the Easter weekend and the 3 pieces of chocolate I had for breakfast. But then...she reply's with "but then I noticed your butt is getting BIGGER". I have found while being a weight loss coach that most African Americans want the bigger butt and hips...now white girls...not so much. I know that this lady was only trying to be nice (at least I hope so) but come on... She went on to ask how she too could make her butt bigger. I replied with do lots of squats!

until next time!

1 comment:

Leslie said...

ew who even says that to someone!?

amanda i would pay to look like you!
you are a dolly!