Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Girls Trip NYC


We gave Kelly Cutrone a ring...


This was one of the best thing I have ever had.


Taking a rest at Central Park.


We tried lots and lots of cupcakes, waffles, burgers, fries and shakes.


We managed to find Simon and Alex's house from the Real Housewives of NYC (show on bravo).


We visited Dylan's Candy Shop. (Ralph Lauren's daughters store)


Novogratz's house. They currently have a show on HGTV called, " Home By Novogratz's" One of my favorite shows.


We decided it would be fun to take a "jumping" picture. We asked a nice couple to snap a few photos. Unfortunately, he did not understand what we were going for. But, this is still cute...right?!


We made it to the TODAY show! And have no fear, we made it on TV! I think my dad may be the only one who saw us!



The closest we got to the empire state building.

We made it to see The Big Piano.


Overall, we had an amazing trip. It was not your typical NYC trip where you go see all the landmarks- empire state building, statue of liberty etc. This was a true girls trip. Lots of "searching" for celebs, all the housewives of nyc, food and lots of laughs.
Brian gave me the "talk" about how rude it was of us to go to peoples homes. I have to agree that his points were all valid. But, I was in the moment and LOVING every minute of it. Don't be on reality tv and have your home address public knowledge. My only response to defend myself was, "well, this is why you were not invited on this trip."
GIRL TRIP 2012 planning starts NOW!

1 comment:

KAM said...

What exactly is that yummy looking treat?