Sunday, May 20, 2012

My BFF is moving to Denver. I am very, very sad. But, I know they will be so happy up in the mountains. We hosted a little get together for them this eveing! Unlike my mom, I am not a great cook. But thankfully, I am a genius and ordered Qdoba catering! ;)  Here are a few photos I snapped through out the night. 



 
 Allie, Tia, Maggie and Karla



We had a great crowd!!!



We celebrated with Tia's famous  raspberry chocolate brownie mousse cup. This is one of my favorite desserts she makes. Naturally, she had to make something for her own party. This is affecting my life too. This was more a Gonsior goodbye/pity party for Amanda. 



The big boy had some friends over too.



Just hold hands, already! 


We had a little girl talk on the bed.


Frames and Pictures! We had fun with these. I made all the guest take a picture with the frame above with a Polaroid camera and then write a little note for Zac and Tia.



This was supposed to be a serious face picture (Tia's idea). Clearly, we both failed on the "serious" part. 



I knew this time would come and it's as hard as I imagined it would be. Zac, Tia and Logan are our "okc family" we will miss them dearly. Thankfully, we are going out in September and November. I am terrible at "good-byes". When I go home, I deliberately do not say it to my family. I am way too emotional. This is no different. My heart aches and they are not even gone yet. 

 I will end it with this... I am so thankful for the day I dripped sweat into Tia's mouth, while spotting her in our workout class (True story...you can't make that up!). It was extremely embarrassing, but surprisingly sparked a true friendship! We love you, we will miss you and your cupcakes!! :)

Until next time...


No comments: