Monday, September 8, 2008

Wedding planning...


It seems as though the wedding planning is coming right a long. I found my wedding dress and bridesmaid dresses this past weekend at a local dress store in Morehead. I'm so happy that I was able to find everything that I was looking for locally! It seems as though my wedding party continues to get bigger, but I wouldn't have it any other way. I'm so excited! The next big step would be the cake tasting...Now, I already know who I want to do the cake and what flavor(s) that I want, but it is a RULE that you go cake tasting. I mean, I love CAKE and this lady who owns SugarForce, can make some incredible cakes! So, needless to say Brian and I will make a special trip to SugarForce.

I need some support from my fellow readers...Brian believes that it would be "awesome" if all the groomsmen including himself grow mustaches for the wedding. I know he's not serious, but he could be? That is the awful part, I don't know! You never know with these boys what they will do.

2 comments:

Jen said...

Ben made the same threat. I'm sure Brian will do the right thing.... (though I've never seen Ben with a mullet... so I understand your apprehension :)

KAM said...

Oh good lord...lol BTW, it's Sugar Forest. HA!