Sunday, September 28, 2008

Meet Charlie!

Meet Charlie! On Saturday this little cutie was added to our now growing family. I could not resist myself when someone asked me if I would be interested in getting a lab. The previous owner had dropped him off at the pet store and told them that he was unable to take care of him.

Some might think we don't know what we're getting ourselves into and maybe we don't. But we feel it is a great addition to our family. It is something we have always wanted and we are willing and fully capable of taking responsibility of this little life and giving it a loving and caring home.

2 comments:

janetstarr said...

Amanda, you are a very responsible young lady,a very hard worker, and very smart. I have no doubt you and Brian will make Charlie a wonderful home. You have worked almost full-time since you were 16 years old,AND went to school, paid all your bills, bought all your clothes,and never ask me or Dad for anything. Don't ever think you are not responsible. I am very proud of you and I love you. MOM

Abbey said...

Charlie is absolutely adorable and I know you're mature, intelligent, and responsible enough to care for him. I hope I get to meet him one day soon!