Friday, January 9, 2009

Peanut Butter


I have discovered my new favorite snack and I would like to share it with all of you. It wasn't until about two weeks ago that my boss introduced it to me. Some of you may have heard of it or had it before, but if you haven't and you like peanut butter, I highly recommend it! It is Cinnamon Raisin Swirl. It is peanut butter blended with cinnamon and raisins. AMAZING!!! I toast two waffles and then spread the peanut butter on them and it makes a delicious quick breakfast or snack. It is also very tasty by the spoonful!

They have many other flavors to try!!

2 comments:

KAM said...

Yum! I'll have to try it. I wonder if we have it here in Morehead. I have never noticed it.

Organic Meatbag said...

Yikes, I hope that this is not your favorite snack anymore...peanuts are now the silent killer...