Thursday, January 22, 2009

Wedding planning

The best advice I got when I got engaged was "not to stress, but enjoy the engagement". I must credit that to my future sister-in-law, Jen. I have been pleasantly surprised that I have actually followed through with her wonderful advice, until now. The wedding will be here before I know it and I'm sure that I have tons of stuff to do. It's time to get the wedding book out and start checking off my list of things to do.
This past Tuesday Brian, Ann and I ventured out to Macy's to start registering for items we need and want. I did not realize how much hard work it was going to be. We had to make a lot of decisions. It was a good thing that Brian and I agreed that he could be in charge of all Kitchen gadgets, well any gadget for that matter, and I would be in charge of all the decoration. Let's just say, the living room will no longer Bleed BLUE! We are also registering at Wal-Mart and All Seasons. Hopefully, this weekend we will have finished registering at all 3 places!

No comments: