Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Oklahoma City bound!!!!!

As most of you know, Brian and I will be moving to Oklahoma City, OK (the capital of tornadoes) in July. I am still deciding what I will do once I get down there. I am contemplating going back to school, working and going to school, or just working. I'm still debating on what I want to get my masters in...it would be 1 of 3 things: Public Health, MBA, M.A.T. Hopefully, I will soon decide and take the appropriate test to be able to apply for the specific program. I'm so out of school mode, the thought of studying for exams, preparing for presentations, and group projects make me sick. That is one thing I have not missed. I know if I do not go back now there is no going back.

I went a head and put in my couple months notice at work. This way I can help interview and train the new employee how to manage the service team. It was not an easy thing to do. I love all the people I work with, as well as, my members. My last day will be the end of April. We will be moving back to Morehead until we make the big move to OKC. The couple weeks before we are married we will be living with our parents. Once we are married we will be living with Brian's parents.

Brian, Charlie and I have been very blessed and are so excited for all the upcoming events. Some will be very difficult but it is something that will only make our relationship stronger. And we thank God everyday, with the way the economy is, friends parents being laid off, that Brian has a secured job...for now. Figures crossed I can find something.

Until next time...stay warm!

No comments: