Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Josey Starr Murphy

I would just like to dedicate this blog posting to all of those who sent prayers our way throughout the last 3 weeks. It has been an emotional, physical, and mental roller coaster ride. My sister is such a strong strong girl. At 12:26am April 6, 2010 Josey Starr was born. She weighed 1lb 1oz. Unfortunately, she had passed away before she was delivered. By the looks of Josey she had stopped growing several weeks ago. We were guessing she was the size of a 20-21 week baby. She was very under developed, but perfect in our eyes. We each held her and looked her all over. She was perfect. We are forever grateful to have gotten to hold and meet our little niece, Josey.

My sister goes for a DNC this morning. Hopefully things will get moving so that she can head home. Although this part has passed, we now head into the grieving process. I hope that you would keep my sister and her husband in your prayers as they try to move forward.

On a side note we got home around 4 this morning. And have no fear Carmen was practicing piano at 7:30 this morning.

R.I.P Josey Starr Murphy

2 comments:

Abbey said...

You have a very strong and close family and I continue to think of you all.

Jen said...

Thinking of all of you.