Thursday, April 8, 2010

Socks?

In my rush to pack for my trip to Kentucky, I made sure to pack a lot of socks. I always do this because I know that whenever I come home two things are for sure to happen. First never expect to sleep in...won't happen. Second your socks will DISAPPEAR! This sock ordeal blows my mind. And it has for years. My suitcase and dirty close are all in one room in one corner. When I get out of the shower and change clothes it is all in that corner. I wash my own clothes fold them and put them up. I am down to ONE pair of socks and they are bright pink running socks. SERIOUSLY?

Looks like a trip to Wal-Mart is in my future.


Update:

My sister gets to leave the hospital today April 8, 2010. After nearly a month in the hospital and experiencing one of the hardest things in her life she gets to go home. Now will start her journey of recovering. Please keep her in your prayers for a speedy recovery. I admire her strength for what she has been through. And I know I speak for all sisters that we are proud of her and proud to be her sisters.

-Amanda

No comments: