Monday, May 10, 2010

Tornado season is here.



This evening Oklahoma has been and is still being hit with tornadoes. Of course this would happen when Brian is out of town and I am by myself. Luckily for me Edmond did not get hit to bad (yet). The worst part has passed. Thank God! We had some thunder, lightening, wind, and rain. Have no fear...I was in the bathtub with my bike helmet on and pillows covering me up. And of course facebookin' it. Chatted with mom the entire time. It helped pass the time.It looks like Norman, which is south of us, has gotten hit pretty bad.

I was so scared/nervous during this time. I don't know how I will do once a tornado actually does hit close to home.

But I have survived this round of storms.

-Amanda

2 comments:

The Chic Country Cowgirl said...

Hey!

I stumbled upon your blog by accident and must say that I found myself dying laughing at several of your posts--I love it!

I live in Kansas and was totally able to relate to the whole tornado situation. Scary things, aren't they?

I look forward to following your blog!

Darcy

http://chiccollegecowgirl.blogspot.com/

BusyB said...

This is a great blog you are funny!