Thursday, July 15, 2010

Top Secret!

For one of our wedding gifts we got the Weigel family chocolate chip 'secret' recipe. I finally got around to making them. I'm going to need some practice before I perfect them.

1st batch...did not bake long enough. Notice the cookie that went through the cooling rack. (I ate it of course).


2nd batch...cooked way to long. (I'm embarrassed!)



3 batch...I got just right! I guess third time really is a charm.


*Note: Charlie some how got up on the counter and ate 4 cookies. I could kill him. Why did he not eat the burnt ones? ugh! Well, I'm sure this will be a high vet bill for us. Because knowing Charlie he will get something crazy that will probably cost us an arm and leg.

ahhhhhhhhhhh, just another day in the life.....(of Charlie)! :)

1 comment:

Twila (but for the sake of cultural competency pronounce it like Paula with a Tw) said...

you could ship some of those my way!! I'm glad you finally got around to making them!!