Sunday, July 25, 2010

"Vacation"

Scott boys.
My swim lesson, James, went on vacation last week. Every morning he would wake up and say, "VACATION". Here are the boys doing the same thing.
Below is Andy...he tried to pick up Atheni at the Grand Buffet. We did get free diet cokes.
Trying to finish "The girl who kicked the hornets Nest". ahhhhhh, I did finish it. Love the series!
Enjoying our last day out!
The love birds!
Posing.
No words.
Enjoying the beach
We finally made it back to Oklahoma after what seemed like the LONGEST morning ever. We still managed to get home by noon, but felt like midnight.We had been up since 3am (central time). Have no fear, I slept all day and only got up to pick up my baby boy, Charlie.

Our friends Kyle and Atheni spent the week with us in Florida. It was nice to catch up with them. I think a good time was had by all.

No comments: