Saturday, December 11, 2010

Christmas list




I love Christmas.

I love lists.

I love Christmas lists.

So here it is again this year... my grown up Christmas List:

1. Batter scoop
2. Candy thermometer
3. Being in Morehead

How boring am I? My list went from 25 things last year to 3 this year. Boy how times have changed. :) I am looking forwarded to heading back east for the holiday. I am beginning to get a little homesick. Missing all the plays, hometown holiday, solo signing parts, new bakery on main, Huddy meeting Santa for the first time, Hudson growing, laughing, developing a personality ( I mean he is practically a toddler.)

Brian and I have a crazy 2011 planned. I am so excited for all of our trips.

Tonight I made homemade marshmallows. They are amazing. They go along perfect with some great hot chocolate. ahhhh! I wish they did not have to set for 6 hours before eating!

1 comment:

Abbey said...

I think my idea of a little piece of heaven would be to go through all of your recipes haha.