Tuesday, December 14, 2010

OKC Geological Society Party and some other things.

Last week Brian and I attended the Oklahoma City Geological Society Christmas Party. We were greeted at the door with our choice of $50 dollar gift certificates. Brian got best buy and I, of course, got Bath and Body works. I knew that it was going to be a great night. We also won an Ipad and a kindle...not to mention all the great food, desserts, and music that was provided as well. We have decided that we will be attending all the OKC Geological Society Parties. :) Well worth the $40 bucks we shelled out to attend the party.

In other news, my friend Tia introduced me to eBay. I know it has been around for years, but for some reason it always stresses me out. It was not until I saw all the great deals she was getting, that I realized I needed to try it out. I love it. I have bought 4 things in two days. All great deals, I might add. I found a ski coat and some other Patagonia tops that will be great for running/lounging. I plan on putting my ski coat up for to sell. No more purchases for me for a while! :)

Another reason why my job is probably cooler than yours...Today at work we filmed a commercial for Kevin Durant, OKC Thunder basketball Player, Nike shoe line. It was a lot of fun. We (CHK energy) have entered our video into the contest. Fingers crossed we will win. I will keep you updated.

No comments: