Sunday, February 13, 2011

FBI...

For almost a year now, I have been getting a lot of phone calls, voicemails, and texts from people I don't know. I ignored them at first, but then they got really interesting. Growing up one of the many things I wanted to be was an FBI agent. I know, hilar! I am afraid of the dark, staying by myself, etc. I would make for one awesome agent. So, I just watch a lot of crime television and it has seemed to fulfill that dream for me. Thank god.

Anyways, let me give you some examples of texts and voicemails I have received: " I really need to go to Florida I can't pay my bills so i need to make an early run" (for those of you who don't know, there was a big bust several years ago and they found out people were going to Florida and bringing stuff back), "G.D. I need my stuff I am sick, call me back", "Now when you get up here to Sandy Hook make sure to call me. Now make sure you bring me my stuff." , " I need about a half gram of that S*#$t." That is to just name a few. I have told these people multiple times that they have the wrong number. It is not uncommon for me to get mulitple calls from the SAME person in one day. My response, "again..this is not insert name here you have the wrong number. Annoying.

I was telling my friend, Tia, about all these calls I had been receiving. I let her listen to several of the vm. She decided it would be funny to call them back. So, I did. Now please note that Tia is from Minnesota and she totally has that accent. Just like I have eastern, Ky accent.

I called the number back and asked for one of the last guy who called me. I had to do a little digging to find out who he was and actually found out where he lived and his neighbors , and who he lived with. I didn't realize I was that good at investigating. Maybe I really did miss my calling. (I don't remember anything that girl told me now...) the phone call, I was like can you believe that I got a lot of info. She goes, "as soon as that girl started talking I could not understand anything that the two of you said." Confused, I was like, "what do you mean?"

"that girl had a thick accent and yours turned into one too, could not understand one word."

HAHAHA. I thought it was pretty crystal clear myself. :)

2 comments:

KAM said...

So what happened? Did you call and tell Dad?

Unknown said...

Yes, I have given him all the info.