Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine's Joke

My family loves to play jokes on me. Why? Because I believe anything they say and I take everything to heart.

I sent my dad a text today and told him to lay off the whole losing weight thing with mom and that she will do it when SHE is ready.

Here is how it went down:

Dad: ok

ten minutes later...

Dad: Well I guess it wasn't a good idea to send her a 6 pack of slim fast from Tony's it should be delivered by 2. It is to late to cancel.

Me: OMG! You did not. I can not believe you did that. You know that is a sensitive subject. You better call your cleaning lady and hire her back to make up for this. (thinking to myself, all seasons has slim fast?)

Dad: ok. (man of many words)

1 hour later...

Mom: Well, your dad just sent me a 6 pack of slim fast and a rose.

Me: Mom i am so sorry. And you can lose weight whenever you are ready to lose weight. Don't listen to dad.

5 mins later...

Dad: I'm going to take your mom to subway for valentine's day and i have my uniform on (he works at the courthouse) i get a discount.

me: OMG

THEN abby gets in on it.... sending me texts laughing and saying how it's funny what dad got her. Here i am 14 hour away dying because i think it was sooo mean of dad to do that....ugh.

Then dad calls laughing (mom and everyone else in the background laughing) saying that he made it all up and made everyone get in on the joke. Jokes on me. ha. ha. ha. He did take her to Pasquales.

I guess it is pretty funny. I mean who knew flower shops have slim fast?

Alderman's:1 Amanda: 0


Happy Valentine's Day!!!!

:)

No comments: