Thursday, January 12, 2012

Smash


I am totally obsessed with my new "smash" book. My goal is to "smash" a few times a week. It is like a junk journal. For example, Brian and I attended a Green Bay football game. I put in there a few pictures, our tickets, program, etc. Just little things I wanted to keep. I have managed to rack up a supply of "junk" to add to my journal...to make it more creative and fun.

There is one thing I really NEED to be able to complete my smash book. And that my friends, is a fujifilm INSTAX210. Just imagine how much cuter this book would be with Polaroid pictures!


We did order a Polaroid printer that will print all pictures 2x3 inches. I am really excited, but I feel I NEED both. This one prints bigger pictures and actually looks like a Polaroid picture. A girl can dream...right?! (thank goodness my birthday is in March)

No comments: