Friday, January 27, 2012

Sundance

Ariel Winters from Modern Family

Ross interview Aziz Ansari. Tia and I got a picture with him, but it was terrible. Bummer.

Anne Heche

James Marsden. He is an Okie!

Jen, Tia, me and Mary Beth....(trouble)

I started a blog last night, but was too tired to finish it. My friend Tia, who I was with at Sundance, blogged about our experience. Although it is a slight novel, she did not miss one detail. Please head over to her blog, aMUSEing (And while you are at it, become a member of her blog and press on her advertisements daily.), to read the first part of our Cuh-Razy trip. Trust me....you want to read it! The stories of the things we did, the people we saw, and the parties we snuck into are absolutely amazing. No clue what got into me to do the things that we did, but I did and I totally ROCKED it! Best Sundance experience yet! I am not sure how we will top it next year...but I'm sure we will.



-I posted all my photos on Facebook. Go check them out!

1 comment:

aMUSEing said...

you can be the wind in my sail, gayle!