Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Target Popcorn

I love Target.

I love Target popcorn.

I love diet coke.

Every time I shop at Target I stop by the snack counter. There is nothing like having a yummy snack while browsing the aisles of Target. Have I mentioned how much I love target? More times than not, I leave behind popcorn trails along the way.  At times, it can be  embarrassing. Someday, I will be able to blame it on my kids. But lets get back to ordering. For years I have ordered, "number 1 with a diet coke." This past week was no different. I placed my order, only to find the cashier turning around looking up at the menu in confusion.  I asked what he was doing.  He replies,  "I don't know what a #1 is." He must be new, right?! As a loyal, patient customer I informed him that a #1 was a popcorn with drink. It was at this point, Tia informed me they do not offer "combo meals".


SAY, WHAT? I have been ordering #1 with diet coke for years.  I don't even understand. And then it makes me wonder...do I go to our local Target so much that they refer to me as "#1 combo girl" and laugh behind my back?! CUH-RAZY! There should be combos.



I guess I got the "#1" because popcorn is $1.29 and I assumed all these years it was a combo meal.


No comments: