Tuesday, October 9, 2012

DC


For Brian's birthday I had planned a guys trip to DC . Unfortunately,  one of the other guys could not make it. So, I tagged along. 

Kyle and Brian.
(K- I like the two glasses you have going on...is that the new style?)

Kyle took off from work on Friday and gave us a tour of the WHOLE city.
It was a great!  Good company, weather , food, drinks and lots of laughs.


Scott boys trying to figure out which direction we should go.

There was not one point on the trip where I knew where
 we were going, what street we were on and how to get there.
Some things never change...
All I knew was that I needed to get to Georgetown...

GEORGETOWN CUPCAKE

It's not a birthday without a cupcake!
And I was thrilled to get the opportunity 
to actually go to the Georgetown Cupcake store.
It was delish. 
I just wish "mommy" would have been there.
I love this show. 

We did ride by the white house for a photo.

Brian's birthday celebration. They are dressed alike. Cute, guys! ;)

Ross, our friend from HS, joined the celebration.

This pictures makes me happy.
It was like we all still lived together.
We miss you, K! 

The whole gang: Atheni (baby girl), Kyle, Amanda and Brian

And to end the trip, we watched UK almost win. 

We had an amazing trip, to say the least. Trips like this are never long enough. We really, really miss our friends. It's crazy how you go from practically living together to being states apart.  But, have no fear, we picked up where we left off. Kyle is still on my case about my sweet intake, Brian still wears short shorts and Kyle needs to gain weight ;). HA! I know this is a friendship that will last a lifetime. Excited for many more trips and the memories we will all share. 

No comments: