Thursday, May 21, 2015

A day in the life of baby E


This past weekend I was away on a much needed girls trip.
Luckily for us, Amma was able to come visit while I was gone. 
It seems like they had a great time. 


Amma teaching E how to make homemade pasta. 
So good!


The struggle is real when it comes to hats. 
Elliott refuses to EVER wear one.
After many attempts, he seems to like this big floppy hat. 
I realize it is kind of girly, but he totally rocks it.


I do not have a green thumb. 
All my plants die. Always.
This is our 6th attempt planting flowers.
Let's see if these poor things make through the summer.

This is E giving Amma a pat on the back. 
He tends to pat you on the back when you hold him. 
I believe this is his way of saying, "you're doing a good job."









His cuteness kills me. 
I just love him so much.





No comments: