Friday, October 17, 2008

Betty Crocker and Charlie


Part of my job is to bring in samples from the Thin and Healthy recipe book for our members to try. I was worried at first because I've tried cooking and failed every time. So, for the first weeks of "goody days"I brought in desserts. I mean those are the only things I'm good at and there are plenty of recipes in the cookbook. But once someone mentioned that "you loving making desserts" I figured it's probably time for me to start changing it up. I have made several different dinner dishes and they have been very successful. People in my office call me Betty Crocker! I'm so proud of myself. Maybe Brian won't starve after all!

Update on Charlie! He is growing right before our eyes. I love him like I would love my child. I look forward to coming home at lunch and after work to see him. He loves to chew on anything he can and we are patiently teaching him not to do that but it's going to take time. His hair has finally grown back and he is healthy. His training classes are going great. Well, we have only had one. I must say I was a proud parent at his first class because he caught on quicker than any other dog! That's my BOY!

2 comments:

KAM said...

Are you bringing him in this weekend?

Patrick B said...

It's truly unbelievable how many of your posts involve baking. lol