Wednesday, March 11, 2009

It's my (our) birthday!



I love birthdays...and especially my own. The morning of my birthday I was walking out of the bathroom when all I see were TONS (23) of candles burning, and Brian singing happy birthday. I couldn't help but wonder what in the world he had the candles stuck down into. Reminder-no chocolate and no ice cream for me. After his lovely rendition of Happy Birthday and my excitement of the realization "it's my birthday" I figured out what it was...Cinnamon rolls and man did they look amazing. Tons of cream cheese icing just the way I like them. I knew this was going to be a great day! I was so excited! I also go a new running watch which is something I've been wanting for a long time. Overall, I had a great birthday. Abby and I ended the night with about 20 of my friends at Old Chicago Pizza!!!

I also want to mention it was 75 degrees which made the day even better!

No comments: