Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Shower time!

I have told myself from the beginning that I would not worry, stress and/or get upset about planning my wedding...at least not till after the shower. Some might wonder, why the shower? Well, once your wedding shower rolls around that means the wedding is just around the corner. Sure enough I have allowed myself to start getting majorly stressed. As of yesterday I had still not picked out my Jr. Bridesmaids dresses. Thank God I found them today for just $30. As of today, we have still not picked out the tuxedos that the boys will be wearing, the shoes for my bridesmaids, thank you gifts for the wedding party (I only lack 3 people. Brian has not started)...Well that is all I can think right now. It's stressing so I will just push it aside.

My shower is this weekend I am so excited and so thankful for all 17 people who are putting this on for Brian and I. I know it will be wonderful! My last day of work will be April 24, which is actually setting in and I'm getting very sad. We move out of our Apartment May 1 and head back to Morehead...where I will move in with my parents for the last time. Then it's MY WEDDING the day that I've waited for for a long time! Honeymoon...then move in with the in-laws. Now how romatic is that? haha! Then in July we make the trip down south and west to Oklahoma City, which will be our new home!

But have no worries those of you who will miss me terribly I will be flying back in July, August, and October for 3 weddings that I will be in. I am so excited, but I'm sure I will be sick of flying! :)

No comments: