Monday, May 18, 2009

6 days and counting!

I sit. I listen? I stare out while slightly nodding my head in the "Yes" motion to the people asking "Have you done this...Have you done that...You need to do this now..." Let me go a head and put this out there for all of our blog readers--I just care about getting married. So my answer to the questions above should probably be no. Now my wedding is still going to be beautiful, but I'm to the point I am overwhelmed and really don't know which way to turn. So, instead I decided to blog.

Here are just some of my thoughts..

Well, we are 6 days away from the Big Day! I can't wait. I have been currently coming up with a song list for our reception. If anyone has any request please let us know!

Charlie has WORN me OUT! Bless his heart he puked all in the car it went down underneath my seat right before a party my family was throwing me. It happens, right? He will be visiting the Tin Woof Inn in the next couple of days where I am sure he will have a great time.

I had planned to work on my tan starting in May but it has rained EVERYDAY! So, I'm over it. My sisters insist I get a spray tan, but doubt that will happen.

I planned to go on a diet all the month of May...ate more chocolate than ever. Typical!

Just called Brian to make sure I should use "than" in the sentence above and he informed me his alarm would be going off in 4 minutes. Guess he didn't want to talk?!

Last night I stayed up 'til after midnight watching Lifetime movies. For those of you who don't know me that well I normally go to bed around 8:55-9 every night.

My phone only works when it wants too. I don't know if that is a good thing or bad thing at this time? My next big purchase, when I get a job of course, is to get a new phone.

until next time...
See you at the wedding!

1 comment:

Jen said...

I can't wait! So looking forward to seeing everyone and celebrating with you two! With less than a week to go, it's definitely time to NOT worry about details- what's done is done, no one will notice if a few things don't come together, and all that really matters - as you said- is getting married! It's going to be wonderful. :)