Sunday, May 24, 2009

Clarification


For those of who were at the wedding and were wondering why I, the bride, chased after my own bouquet after I tossed it up...I have a very good reason. I decided that I wanted Lehne to catch it. She was all the way in the back to the left. In a spot that sceamed out " I DO NOT WANT THE BOUQUET". So, I thought it would be really funny to for her to catch it. This was my game plan... throw it real high and it would get to her.But it hit the ceiling and came straight down. The next thing I know I was on the floor with my sister, Kim, who is engaged and Brandy who is technically the only one who had every right to be on the floor (Kim caught it.). I wanted a redo on my bouquet toss. So, that's excatly what I did. It's my day, right?

Lehne did not catch it.

Another blog post to come about the wedding and honeymoon...overall it was the best days of our lives! Thanks to all of those who came to the wedding!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

this is hilarious! I did NOT want that bouquet!