Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Update on Char Char...


Charlie has been limping around since yesterday afternoon. We noticed last night that he had a piece of skin hanging off his paw. He would not let us touch it, but he licked it all night long and would not put any pressure on it. Like a concerned mom I took him to the vet today only to find out that it is a dog "blister". My response, "dogs get blisters?" Apparently, they get them only they do not show up like they do on humans. I was sent home with some cream to rub on it twice a day.

...Only CharChar would get a blister!

I would like to add that he got so many compliments on how pretty and well behaved he is and of course I nodded and said, "I know". All the while laughing inside because we all know Char is not always well behaved. But, hey, I will take it! He did great around other dogs while there and let all kinds of people pet him.

I was such a proud mom!

No comments: