Thursday, September 3, 2009

Any man of mine!!

Here is my theme song for this blog.


Today has been one of those days for me. I was driving all over the place, taking wrong turns even with the GPS, some how made it to what seemed like EVERY detour possible. Needless to say my anger level was very high. I'm seriously ready to give up on the job search. I have started filling out my application to Oklahoma University. I was informed by Brian that we are Oklahoma State fans not OU fans..my bad! Really we are just UK fans! Good thing I couldn't careless. haha! Tonight I attempted once again to make green beans like Brian's Granddad...they kinda tasted like his, but not really. We decided to pan fry some chicken. This is where my song comes in..."when i burn it BLACK he better say, I like it like that!" We were sitting at the dinner table and Brian goes "It's like blackened chicken, manny." I'm going to take that as a compliment even though that was not what I was going for..but I will take it! I love blackened chicken! :)

Side note: We are going tomorrow to meet with the real estate agent to look at some houses. I am pretty excited. We are still not sure we want to buy, but it will be fun looking. Charlie is in desperate need of his shot...he is not eating like he should and has been very lazy. Luckily he goes tomorrow to get it and surely he will start to feel better!

Alice Weaver and her friend that is a boy, not her bf she says, are coming to the GA game here in Oklahoma. They will be staying with us Saturday night. It's been so nice to actually have people from home come visit us and we have only been here a month!

I was in a wedding this past week and it was nice to get to come home and see everyone. The wedding was beautiful and the weather was PERFECT! But the dress on the other hand....is a different story. On the label of this dress it should read, "If you are big busted, have thunder thighs, and a ghetto butt, do not wear." I would post a picture but too embarrassed and there are plenty on facebook. The bride still really liked the dresses but hated that they were super uncomfortable for everyone and very revealing for two of us! Oh well, it will be something to laugh at years from now...right?

No comments: