Tuesday, September 15, 2009

"Hot Topics"





















































This weekend I flew up to Indianapolis for my sister, Kim's, Bachorlette party. The theme for this week was "Rock Star". Why you might ask? While on family vacation Kim got to talk to some Willie Nelson look a like at a local restaurant. She informed him that she was the lead singer and guitarist for a band named "Hot Topics" and that she played at a local venue called the Plaza Lounge (redneck bar in Morehead, KY). This story has stuck with her and anywhere we go she makes it know that she is in a "band". At my Bach. party in Nashville, she told actual bands that she too was a singer/guitarist. The last night Kim was unable to go out, but we ended up going to the same bar as the band Kim had lied too. They found us and told us to bring the girl from "Hot Topics" up and that they would let her have a solo on stage. HAHAHA....So, long story short..The theme was "Hot Topics".

Here are some pictures from this weekend...

1 comment:

KAM said...

I would have bet my life on the name Hot Pockets and not Hot Topics. I swear that's what she said when she came back that day in Florida. lol I must have been hungry or something.