Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Desperate Housewives of OKC

The job search is awful. I am ready to give up. I have found that since I am mostly by myself through out the day that sometimes it's nice to have someone to talk to other than Charlie. So, I find my self talking to anyone I can. I was in the locker room last week and the Today Show was blaring on TV. They were showing "in style" clothes for kids to wear. This girl came out with a short skirt on and I made the comment to the lady fixing her hair that I would never send my kid to school looking like that. We got to talking and one thing lead to another and she told me that I should join their workout group. They meet Monday, Wednesday, and Friday 9am-10am. She went on to say that they call themselves the "desperate housewives of okc". Most of the ladies in this class are stay at home moms and I have no found out that I am the only one without a kid. Which is fine by me. Although they claim that give it two months and I will be pregnant...but I beg to differ..hahaha I guess we will see. Anyways, they also meet up for lunch and do other fun things as well. So far I love it! On Friday we are rock climbing and I am really excited about that!!!

I am planning on taking a cake decorating class and my friend Karla is going to take it with me.
Should be a lot of fun!

Amanda

No comments: