Wednesday, November 25, 2009

My christmas list.

I decided to post my Christmas list this year for all to see.

Here it is:

1. Bath and Body works "Twilight Woods" lotion.

Brian has forbidden me to buy anymore lotion because he says I have way to many. I didn't know we were counting...because if that is the case Brian has way toooo many boxers. He could go two months without washing any (seriously!). I'm just saying.

So, as I Christmas shopped today. I did not allow myself to get it. B&BW is the main place I get my gifts. This experience was seriously like sticking a hot fudge brownie with cake batter ice cream and choc fudge syrup from Cold stone, of course, in front of my face and telling me not to eat it. Sooooooo hard!!! Brian never said that someone else couldn't get it for me bahahahahaha.

So if there is anyone out there that is in the giving spirit you know what I want.

-Amanda





shhhh...don't tell Brian
I did get the travel size of Twilight woods. :)

No comments: