Monday, August 9, 2010

100 degrees plus!


We have not had any rain for going on 3 weeks. Our trees, plants, and grass are either burning or just dead. I have decided that next year I will only plant things that won't die. So, if anyone has any suggestions please let me know, otherwise I will just let the weeds take over.

This past Sunday we had some friends over for BLTs, corn on the cob, and homemade peach ice cream. Our farmers market is amazing here and we picked up all the main "fresh" ingredients there for our little get together. I didn't capture enough pictures, but here is one of Brian and James making Peach ice cream.

Update: Just a few things.

My job is amazing! I love it. :)

I'm thinking about painting my kitchen green.

I want to get the awful bunnies/carrots out of my kitchen. Going to call some people and get a quote...fingers crossed!

-Amanda

No comments: