Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Burrito...yes that is it.

I have come to the realization that I am my mothers daughter. Actually, all 5 of us could probably be referred to as Janet Alderman. On that note, let me tell you what I did at La Fincas while in Morehead.

I was handed the menu and decided to go with something other than my normal Fajitas. The waiter was making his way towards me and I felt a sense of panic...what are those things called? not a quesadilla....maybe a burrito? Yeah, that is it. I'm next!

Me: I will take 2 chicken burritos and 1 bean burrito.
Waiter: You mean 1 chicken and 1 bean burrito?
Me: No, ya know (insert hand gestures of spreading cheese and a few for vegetables) like 2 chicken burritos with cheese and veggies? And a bean burrito with that cheese sauce?

Waiter writes this down and he moves on down the line.

When Allie got her food, I thought OH NO! I ordered the wrong thing.

Me: Allie what is that thing called?
Allie: Enchilada?
Me: Oh my gosh, I ordered three burritos.

Burritos at La Fincas are HUGE!

Meanwhile, the sever is behind me asking who got "2 chicken burritos". I raised my hand and once I responded that the bean burrito was mine as well...his response was "all of it?"

YES!!

I had two plates all to myself with three burritos...next time I think (I hope) I will be able to remember the difference between a burrito and enchilada.

until next time...

p.s. I got 15 new dry-fit workout t-shirts and 4 new workout jackets. These are my uniforms. I think I died and went to heaven yesterday once i was handed these lovely things. Ahhhhh life is good!

1 comment:

Jen said...

this made me laugh out loud! love reading your posts :)