Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Catch up!


I got a new frosting squeezer. It is made from tupperware. It is AMAZING. My boss gave it to me last Friday. It also came with her recipes for icing, beer bread, and cookies. Of course I had to make some icing. I took it to STL and we snacked on it during the weekend. Love it.

Cassie and Sean's Wedding in STL.







This weekend we attended our friends wedding it STL. It was nice to get back with all my high school buddies for the weekend. There were lots of hugs, high fives, and laughs. I must say that it's nice still have these friendships...they really do last a lifetime.


Today is Brian's birthday day. He is 2-6. Shew, he is so old. I mean he listens to NPR in the shower on his new shower radio (one of his birthday gifts.). I made a glorious dessert for his birthday. And yes, Kyle Scott, I have had 4-5 servings of it. WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO ABOUT IT?!?!?!?!!!! :)


My sister Kim is back in the hospital. Her BP will not go down. They are doing a 24 hour urine test again to check her protein. She should get her results back tomorrow. If it comes back positive, they will go a head and do a c-section. She is not dilated. Little Hudson is not ready to come out yet, but her body is telling her it is ready! Please keep her in your thoughts. Her due date is October 5.

No comments: