Sunday, September 26, 2010

Our weekend...meterosexual style

On Saturday, we went with the Bones on a sunset sail at Lake Hefner. It was great! As pictured above, Brian finally got the chance to wear his Linen attire. In case you have not heard, my trainer met Brian at a birthday party. He told me during our training session that Brian was "Metrosexual". I of course STOPPED and died laughing. I told him in the midst of my laughter, that in the 10 years we have been together, no one has ever perceived Brian in that way. He then changed his story- he was just "preppy". I was dying. After training, I sent Brian a quick e-mail to update him of his "new status". He loved it. Soon I was getting text/emails about how Brian is loving that he is metro from his co-workers. He tells the people in his office, "I know this is a change for me too. It is just going to take time for me and you to get used to me being metro." Bring out the deep V-necks, Please!
Michael taking us for a ride!
The wine was called Cupcake! Yes, Please!


Friday night we headed out to the Oklahoma State fair. I would list what all Brian had, but I will just say he spent $40 on food...all fried. GROSS, but oh so good. I know most of my readers (all 5 of you) are going to be so jealous of who we saw in concert. Please brace yourself. Some of our friends had an extra VIP ticket for the MC HAMMER concert. I know, I know, I know. I am so lucky. I knew two songs and MC hammer was literally right in front of me.


Pictured below is Mark, my trainer, he is also with Logan the birthday girl!!! Mark is totally metrosexual himself; so I guess it takes one to know one?
Please notice the cookies on his plate. 8 of them to be exact. Is it odd that during training we talk about cookies, cupcakes, and Brian being metro?



My sister and baby are doing great! They are both home and I get daily picture updates. I can't wait to hold him. He is a thumb sucker just like his favorite aunt! :) I can't wait to have one!!! oh wait, did I say that out loud?

No comments: