Sunday, October 3, 2010

Screen door.

We finally fixed our screen door that leads from our kitchen to our backyard. The weather has been amazing the past week, so we have been leaving the screen door in our bedroom open at night. Before we go to bed, Brian is in charge of "closing up shop". This includes shutting the door in the kitchen, lights off, charlie in, etc. In the morning I go back and undo everything he did.

I want to put my morning routine in steps.

Amanda's morning "chores" (remember it is dark outside at this time):

Step 1: Open up the doggy door, which is in the master bedroom. This is a sliding glass door.
Step 2: Walk into the kitchen, open sliding glass door, to open up mud room door.
Step 3: Charlie does 3 circles and heads outside (weird dog).

Why I don't just use the sliding glass door in our master bedroom...never thought of it till now.

At night when Brian "closes up shop", he leaves the screen door closed. EVERY. MORNING. FOR. 3. DAYS. I. RAN. INTO. IT!!!!!! I don't cuss, but I do now. The newly made screen now has my body as an imprint and is broken at the bottom.

No comments: