Thursday, October 14, 2010

Wonderful Trip to Kentucky!

Hudson!
Precious!
Kenna and Hudson meeting for the first time!
Getting practice! :)
Mikki finally gets to hold Hudson!
So sleepy!
From his aunt manda and uncle brian!
Dara is due December 12 (or sometime around that time). She is all belly! So cute!
Ann teaching me how to iron again because according to Brian, " Mom doesn't do it that way" "Mom does it like this", "are you sure this is how mom does it", "I'm pretty sure mom doesn't use that end of the iron" So, while having dinner with the Ed and Ann.. I had Ann give me lessons once again. :) I won't go into detail about my response to Brian that night, but I'm pretty sure I let him know that "I'm not your mom" :) We all got a good laugh out of this one! (a month later, of course!)
Every time I come in Carmen and I get pedicures!


I can't believe this trip has come to an end! I have had a wonderful time! I wish Brian could have been here to meet little Hudson and see the family, but his time will come soon enough. This has probably been the best trip back home. Mainly because I have a new little nephew to spoil. I also had no real plans. I was in no rush to do anything. It was great! I am sad to leave, but ready to see my two boys in Oklahoma! I have missed them!

No comments: