Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Spa Night






This past weekend we hosted a Spa Night at Chesapeake Energy Fitness Center. It was a big hit! Abby flew in to be apart of the team. She was one of the people giving facial waxings. She got paid, of course! Here are some pictures from that night. We had a great weekend!

She left and I got strep. Well the test came out negative, but the dr. was shocked. She couldn't believe how bad my throat looked and thought for sure it was strep. We are treating it as though it is. I am ready to eat, drink, sleep, stop sweating through everything, taking 4-5 baths a day. I can not get comfortable. I have been in the house for three days. I am miserable to say the least. Charlie is too. He has not gotten to play fetch or exercise in these three days. I just can't do it. I hope that I will feel up to going to work tomorrow. I have to get better and get this house cleaned before company comes.

But, until that time comes I will continue listening to GLEE's Chritmas CD and Gwyneth Paltrow's songs from glee and the CMA's. Who knew she could sing? Love her. And rewatch all the Hallmark Christmas movies.

No comments: