Thursday, November 4, 2010

Super mom

Mom's first fight! She made it!
Terri, Kris, and mom Alderman!
Mom cooling off!
Kris said mom bought several of these....no surprise there. :)
Part of the group.

This past week my mom went on her first flight, cruise and trip out of the country. It was an all girls week. A well deserved trip for someone, mom, who tends to put all her wants/need to the back burner to help someone else out. When looking through the pictures, I could not help but get teary-eyed. It looked like she had a wonderful and restful time. Something that was way over due and something she so deserves. I just wanted to share a few pictures from her trip.

Dad was afraid she would come back loving the cruise and make him go on one next time. And that is just the case! We all want to go on one!

Update:

Charlie is eating like a normal dog. He is always so cuddly, which I love. I hope he stays this way.

No comments: