Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Lake Lewman

We made a trip out to Lake Lewman while in Kentucky. We realized how much we take for granted  back home. Oklahoma does not have this to offer...  We decided to snap a few photos along the way. 



This is one of my favorite photos I captured. It almost looks professional, right? (Humor me, please! ;))



This picture is for Jennifer. When she was younger she had to be woken up to  "horsies on the barn".



Picture of the lake



Charlie and his stick.


My first time fishing without bread. Caught my first fish on my second cast. 




 Granddad got one too!



Brian's catch. 


Granddad waiting on his ride back up to the house.


Brian and Granddad

The fishing trip was a success, if you ask me. They guys on the other hand...not so much. The most inexperienced fisherwomen (that would be ME) caught 4 to their 2 fish. Who knew fishing without bread or hot dogs could be so fun. Maybe I need to 'tag' along on the next guys fishing trips. ;)


No comments: