Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Baby Z

I am officially an auntie again. 
I am so thankful to have been able to meet this sweet little bebe 
while I was home for Christmas. 
What a blessing she is and will be. 
I know it has been a rough few years for my sister, but I think "she"
was worth the wait. 

I want to bombard my blog with all the photos I have take of baby z,
but I feel I should wait until my sister blogs about it first. 
But, I do want to share just a few of my favorites. 

Nana doing what she does best, rocking here sweet granddaughter.



Sleepy baby.



 Aunt manda loves you baby z!




I mean can she get any cuter?!




Some good looking aunts you got there, baby Z.




Unfortunately, I had to leave just two hours after she got home. 
I am always a crying-hot-mess when I leave Kentucky. 
To the point where I sneak out of my parents house to avoid telling them goodbye.
Seriously. 
They know now not to call or text until I call them.
I know it's a terrible habit, but I just can't handle the "good-bye" part, so I skip it.
This time, of course, was no different. 
Brian said I cried for an hour and a half. 
And not just a tear here and there, but the ugly kind...
runny nose, swollen eyes, deep breaths etc. 
 I'm still waiting on the day it gets easier. 
People have said it does, but i'm going on 4 years
and it is still so hard. 
But nonetheless, I was so thankful to be home when sweet little Z came into the world.


I leave you with this... H and Z (cousins).

photo by Mandy Triplett

1 comment:

Kelli said...

And this post made me cry! Being a grown up just stinks sometimes - I know you are missed <3 Congrats on being an Auntie again though!