Thursday, January 3, 2013

Christmas: Part 2

Christmas morning was a blast this year. Not only was
Hudson at the perfect age,
 but it was also the first time Carmen got to spend Christmas with her dad. 
It has been 11 years. New beginnings, indeed!

We started our morning with this good looking guy... 
God Bless! 



Hudson was so excited to "pop the pig"




He played his new piano. 

We always draw names between the sisters and BIL's. 
Brian drew Abby's name this year. 

 Merry Christmas, Ab! 


And Santa was pretty good to this little gal! 
I can't believe how much Carmen is growing up. 
She is turning into a beautiful young lady! 
I am so proud of her.

Here she is with her dad. 
What a special day for her... for all of us!


She was pretty pumped to get her own Mini Fuji Film Instax (Polaroid camera).
Along with a million other things. Must be nice to be spoiled by Santa, Dad, nana and bust, grandparents and four sisters. xoxo! 


Notice: All picture below were taken by Christine. They are amazing! Maybe someday I will take a photography class.



Christmas at the Scott's 



Tata loved his gift from his great grandson, Sam. 



Look what Brian got....CHUBBIES! 


And they "threw" in a pair of "sky's out thighs out" croakies. 
Awesome.

Like a kid in a candy store...pure excitement. 




Brian modeling his new attire.
Can you tell his shorts have a 5 inch inseam?
Seems shorter, right?! HA! 



Greg's reaction to Brian's shorts. Love it.



Ann wrapped up a scotch glass for Ed, that Ed had bought himself. I love this idea Ann.
I shall use this strategy next year. 


 My parents bought us new dinning room dish sets. 
And we got some more pieces from Brian's family.
We are officially old. Love my new plates, bowls, etc. 




I think someone is a proud grandmother!





 We all face-timed with Sam-Sam. I can't get over how big he is getting. 
Crazy how fast they grow up.



And here is my baby boy, Charlie. He barked the entire time home. 
I'm sure it got annoying. 
Bless him. 
When Brian and I go home for vacation he and Charlie stay at his parents and I stay at mine. 
It's like we are in high school again. 
I love it. 
I love home. 
 I love that our families live in the same town. 
I love that Morehead has the "Best" Wendy's in the United States.
I love Morehead, Pasquales and the Fuzzy duck.....
Oh wait, I lost track....
back to Charlie ( I love him too) he may have barked the entire stay, but had zero seizures. 
So, yay Char-dog!



 If you are ever visiting the Scott's while this puppy dog is in town, 
you best not sit in his seat. 
Please take note.

Christine, Tata and Greg

Granddad spent a lot of his time here. 
He watched the game, got warm and managed to squeeze in a few (lots) of naps. 
Funny story about Tata. 
When Brian and I arrived home. Tata informed me that I looked "taller". 
I can only assume he meant thinner. 
That's what I am going to go with. 
When in actuality, he is probably just shrinking.  ;)


We had an amazing Christmas. 
Brian and I are so blessed to have great family and friends. 
And I am so thankful to be able to spend my favorite holiday seasons with each one of them. 















No comments: