Tuesday, May 27, 2008

I caught the bouquet!



Ben and Jen's wedding was a blast and all the festivities leading up to the wedding was as well. All of Brian's family, mostly the Scott side, stayed at the "compound". The house was amazing and huge! Apparently, whenever something important happens for Jennifer it rains. It rained for all her graduations and they were forced to be inside. So Ed just knew it would rain because, "it's Jennifer, it always rains". Fortunately for her it did not rain and the sun actually came out during the ceremony. Greg officiated the ceremony and did a great job, this might be his new calling. The Reception was a blast, I think everyone busted a move at some point in the night. But most importantly, I caught the bouquet!!!!!!! I waited all night and prepared myself to get in my block out position to catch the bouquet. Well, the reception went on and on and it got later and later. In my head this was a great game plan for me because people had left and the majority of people left were already married and/or drunk. So, my chances of catching were pretty high! She never threw it! I was so disappointed. We took the shuttle to the hotel where Ann picked us up. While waiting for Ann, Jen and Ben came into the hotel and were hanging out with us in the lobby. I asked her about the bouquet and she said she had forgot about it and when she remembered it was too late. I told her she could just toss it to me. And that is what we did! So, I caught the bouquet! I was so excited! What a great way to end the week!

No comments: