Sunday, May 18, 2008

Things, they are a changin'


Sorry for the long delay on posts again, but both Amanda and I have been pretty busy. I got back from Southern Ontario on a geology field trip last Monday night while Amanda just got back from Miami yesterday afternoon. My trip to Canada was pretty good, we drove up through Niagara Falls and stayed the first night in Fenelon Falls, ON. The second night was in Bancroft, third night in Huntsville, fourth night in Sudbury, fifth and sixth nights in Espanola and the seventh night in Owen Sound. Overall it was a nice trip, looked at a lot of rocks and saw some neat sights, but it involved a lot of driving as I was in charge of driving one of the school vans. Here is an album with some pictures from my trip.
Amanda and four of her friends went to Miami for a week to celebrate the graduation of several of them. I don't have a ton of details on their trip, but from what I can gather it was a good one for all parties involved. I don't know if Amanda is planning on posting about her trip or not.
As I type, I should be packing because tomorrow we are heading out west for the summer. In the morning we are leaving Lexington with a destination of Oklahoma City as that will be our residence for the summer. On Tuesday we are flying to Salt Lake City for the week of Jen and Ben's wedding. More updates will come with details from our backpacking trip and the wedding.

No comments: