Tuesday, June 24, 2008

It's a small world after all!



I was in the mall today doing some shopping trying to find something to wear for my big meeting tomorrow. I was in Forever 21 trying on some clothes when I heard someone yell out "Amanda" once I walked out of the dressing room. I slowly turned around thinking to myself, who in the world could this be? Sure enough it was Denielle Morrison, a girl I went to high school with. What are the odds? She said she was talking to her friend and said that she thought she knew me and her friend did not believe her. Once she saw the back of my shirt, which read "Morehead State University" she knew it was me. We stood there and talked for a few minutes. She seems to be doing great! She has two kids, a boy and a girl, and she is still active in the Navy. She is getting transfered in the next couple months, so her time in OKC is coming to an end.

No comments: