Thursday, June 10, 2010

Company.


Tonight my parents, cousin and aunt should be arriving in Edmond. I am so excited. I have cleaned my house, washed my sheets and stocked the fridge. The last time my dad came out he claimed that I "starved" him to death. So, this time I want to make sure that they are all well fed. If all else fails, we will just go out to eat. I went to the store today to pick up a few things. Of course I wanted to get things that they like...I mean they are my guest and all. I got cookies, choc. chip granola bars, funfetti cake, vanilla icing, baked lays just to name a few. I realized those are all MY favorite things. Classic amanda! I may have gotten a few things they like...turkey, chicken, vegetables. I guess we will see!

Will post pictures from our extended weekend with the Alderman's!

1 comment:

BusyB said...

okay that cupcake put mine to shame... YUM!
I just posted mine
thedayjustbegan.blogspot.com

YOU WON LOL!